The goals are regulatory size and conform to the International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA) regulations.
Tried, tested and trusted
Goalfix blind soccer goals are amongst the best on the market, specially designed to be safe, strong and easy to use, time after time. Our goals are made in four, easy-to-assemble sections. Aluminum frames mean they are lightweight, portable, super-strong and do not lose their shape.
Designed for safer play
Our blind soccer goals are designed and made in the UK to meet British Standards. With smooth lines, circular tubing, flush joints and fixings and our unique, safe Goalfix Triclip net fixing system, they’re the goal you can trust to last longer, keep your players safer and make the most of your investment in every way.
- Smooth lines, aluminum circular tubing
- Steel back bar for stability
- Flush-fitting joints and fixings
- No brackets or protrusions
- Unique Triclip net fixing system with no grooves or net slots
- Fully welded end frames and corners give stability and keep shape
- 80mm diameter aluminum tube frame and bottom runback
- 40mm diameter aluminum tube back net supports
- 76mm x 3.2mm steel back bar
- Folding side frames for easy storage
- White, powder-coated ﬁnish
- Multisurface use
We strongly recommend that goals are secured by anchors or Goalfix Flexiweights. To meet British Standards we recommend 2 x 17kg Flexiweights per goal.