A lightweight aluminum goal for easy transportation between venues.
Conforms to International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA) regulations.
Tried, tested and trusted
Goalfix goalball goals are among the best on the market, specially designed to be safe, strong and easy to use, time after time. Aluminum frames mean they are lightweight, portable, superstrong and do not lose their shape.
Designed for safer play
Our goalball goals are designed and made in the UK to meet IBSA standards. With smooth lines, circular tubing, flush joints and fixings and our unique, safe Goalfix Triclip net fixing system, they’re the goal you can trust to last longer, keep your players safer and make the most of your investment in every way.
- Smooth lines, aluminum circular tubing
- Flush-fitting joints and fixings
- No brackets or protrusions
- Triclip net fixing system with no grooves or net slots
- Fully welded side frames, intermediary mid frames and corners give stability and keep shape
- 40mm diameter aluminum tube frame
- 40mm diameter aluminum tube back net supports at both sides and at 3 metre intervals
- Aluminum anchor loops welded at rear of side frames and intermediaries for securing ballast weights and for wall fixing
- Self-coloured, milled aluminum finish
Special Goalfix package includes everything you need, with no hidden extras:
- Quality white 4mm net
- Net fixing clips
- Two Goalfix Sports heavy duty carry bags per goal (bags will fit into a standard hatchback vehicle for transportation)
- Bag 1, for side frames and intermediaries, weighs approx. 15.5kg with contents and measures 1.5m x 1.1m
- Bag 2, for crossbar and back bar sections, weighs approx. 20kg with contents and measures 1.5m x 0.3m
- Three Goalfix Eclipse total blackout eyeshades
We strongly recommend that goals are secured by anchors or by 4 x 17kg Goalfix Flexiweights per goal.